Monday, June 11, 2007





































This morning Abby made a successful grocery trip with mommy. That means we slept and mom had no lines and everything we needed was there and we got no extras...YEAH! We got to hear from Nick yesterday night on the computer and he is doing good. We hope to hear from him again becuase it is always good to know that he is alright...Abby's second cousins came for a visit this weekend. Everyone got to hold her and she enjoyed it completely. Poor Great Uncle Ed (makes him sound old don't you think??) didn't get hold her until yesterday becuase the girls hogged her. Another week starts and I am sure more fun will come with it!!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Wait! What about the wonderful shopping day she had with her mommy and auntie jess(one of the many!) We had a great time!! Money was just flying! AND Miss Abby has got to be one of the cuties I have seen in a long long time!! I am not bias really! Jess:) Love the new pics Molly!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Molly.. she is precious!! and a little shopper already!!! LOVE IT!! love the picture of her with her arms up.. like.. in her head she is thinking.. mand I am pooped from shopping... i surrender...LOL
Hugs and kisses from cyber auntie Jess.
NICK.. I know you are reading this when you can. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU ARE DOING!! Get home safe! To all of the men and women that are with you.. THANK YOU! You are all in our hearts!

Anonymous said...

Molly and Nick,
Abby is adorable, you are so blessed. The 6th picture on the left looks like Abby is getting ready to whine "Mom please not again!" LOL I thought that one was soooo funny.

RC said...

I love all the new pics of Abby. My two faves are the ones of her with her arms up in the air and the one where she's smiling in her sleep.
Nick, I would also like to thank you for what you are doing for our country. Big thanks to you and the men and women there with you for keeping us safe.

Hugs,
RC

Simpson's said...

She is so darn cute. Let me know when you have time so Bri and I can come to visit. We would love to take you and MY little girl to lunch/dinner