Monday, April 27, 2009

The Newest Addition

There is Big Black

Old Black
(The official Truck for Wide Open Motorsports)
And Now there is Great White!

I must admit this was my idea - good or bad as it turns out...
I had a fear that Nick would tear up Big Black (BB) pulling Old Black to the track every weekend...I saw Great White - called and got the details...and then told Nick he should stop and look since it was a great deal.
Here is where I got screwed:
I told Nick we could trade my truck (which was a 2007 Toyota Tundra) and get the truck - that way he would not hurt his truck which was BB and his everday driver. I bought BB when he came back from Iraq this last time and he fell in love = but not hard enough apparently. He has now informed me that BB is mine and Great White is his. I am not quite sure how this worked the way it did.....

See below - after a super chip was installed - Nick showed me why this was truck.

And now I see why Nick pays the insurance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! Looks like fun! Was that Abby or Nick?? Love you guys!
The Kirby's

Anonymous said...

Interesting?